Panthera: Death Song

The second of the Panthera books is titled  Panthera: Death Song.  I started this one in around June this year and now have about a dozen chapters to go to finish the book.

Usually it takes me around four to five months to finish a first draft, but this one is taking longer.  I wondered why I was being so slow, then I did a word count and realised that I'd written 83,000 words already and I still have ten thousand or so to go.  This book is going to be a bit longer than the first one.

The book is set on the wildworld of Domovo.  Its major continent is covered by three huge rainforest wildlife reserves, and this is where much of the action in the book takes place.  This time Ren and her brothers are hired to figure out why jagotheras are being killed.  I'm aiming to publish this one around February time next year.

Comments

Popular Posts